1. Includes his wife in envisioning the future.
2. Is willing to say “I’m sorry” and “Forgive me” to his family.
3. Discusses household responsibilities with his wife and makes sure they are fairly distributed.
4. Seeks consultation from his wife on all major financing decisions.
5. Follows through with commitments he has made to his wife.
6. Anticipates the different stages his children will pass through.
7. Anticipates the different stages his marriage will pass through.
8. Frequently tells his wife what he likes about her.
9. Provides financially for his family’s basic living expenses.
10. Deals with distraction so he can talk with his wife and family.