A Nigerian man identified as Ifeanyi Chiemeke has recounted the unfortunate story of how he lost his mother on Christmas day in Warri, Delta state 19 years ago.
Ifeanyi,said his mother died from shock after a neighbor threw fireworks into their compound causing his mum to go into shock which resulted in her death.
According to him, his mother died because she was hypertensive. And the jollof rice she made was never eaten and ever since then he never ate jollof rice on Christmas day again
Read his thread